Star Wars: The Force Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Force Reborn

This is Star Wars the Force Reborn. This Rp takes place during Darth Revan and Malak's time. The Old Republic, 3960 Years before Episode One. Please feel free to join and look around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saitheis

Saitheis

Number of posts : 5
Skill : 910
Force Ability : 720
Aim : n/a
Strength : 520
Intelligence : 430
Army : n/a
Master/Apprentice : n/a
Credits : 850
Weapons : Ombre(Custom Sith sword), Sith scorcerery
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery   Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 am

(I'm sorry I should've posted my chacter here instead on the Korriban forum.)

Name: Saitheis Tikalu

Race: Human

Starting world: Korriban

Class: Sith

Starting weapon: Red Training Light Saber

Army: Freelance

"I am Sith but you may call me, Saitheis Tikalu"

He came from the far reaches of the black abyss - fear, death, and corruption embodied into that of a man in a mask. Where ever he goes he brings with him a plauge of dread and destruction. But he has aslo been known to play the hero instead of the villian, a strugle of heart perhaps? But whatever the case he is not to be taken lightly.

Saitheis is a Sith proficient in the black arts of the Stih. He adorns a red robe made from cortosis-weave frabics able to stand up against lightsaber and energy attacks. Gauntlets of the blackest shadow encased his hands, dark runes skitter across them glowing sanguine. Around his neck is red jeweled talismin that is framed in gold, it resembled a burning star. On his face is that cold, vile, and emotionless mask he wears to hide himself from the world except for his erie yellow eyes that resembles that of a serpent. Other than to appear mysterious and intimdating, it is used to block out all outside influences say that he may concentrate on using his Sith sorcery to it's fullest potential.

His arsenal contains the command of Sith sorcery. At his hip dangels a black metallic, bladeless hilt elaborated in dark runes, his personal lightsaber whose blade color is as red as blood - though Saitheis himself hasn't used this ancient weapon of the Sith for quite sometime. His perfered melee weapon is Ombre, a Sith sword forged in pure dark side energies. The blade is cold and sleek to the touch, the hilt is wrapped in red cloth, and the gold hand guard coils down the hilt like serpent. If anything the most dangerous weapons he utilizes is his mind-meld ability and mastery of illusion.

(I also posted the buy for Ombre on the weapons topic. Thanks to Bane)

Class Powers:

Starting Power for Sith-

Skill- 350
Force Ability- 300
Aim- N/A
Strength- 100
Intelligence- 150

Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery Jacck
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

Number of posts : 292
Skill : 37,780
Force Ability : 12,715
Aim : N/A
Strength : 24,285
Intelligence : 13,545
Army : Sith Order
Master/Apprentice : None
Credits : 395
Weapons : Linked Fiber Cord Saber- Yellow
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery   Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:29 am

Very nice. Thank you for joining the site. If you have any friends you would like invite feel free to tell me. There are huge incentives.
Back to top Go down
https://theforcereborn.rpg-board.net

Enter Saitheis Tikalu : Sith Sorcery
Page 1 of 1